We are searching for a back-end web developer that will oversee data transfer between the server and users.Your main goals will be the establishment and maintenance of the central database, the development of the server-side logic, and the quick and effective handling of front-end requests. The application's front-end components, which your colleagues made, also need to be merged. It's also vital to have some familiarity with front-end engineering.
- Integrating front-end developers' user-facing features with server-side functionality
- Building reusable libraries and software for future use
- Optimization of data protection and security implementation increases application speed and scalability.
- Development and application of data storage solutions
- Program debugging and troubleshooting
- To increase performance, test the user interface.
- Use cutting-edge methods to improve legacy apps
- Upkeep of the hosting environment, including database management and application scaling to handle fluctuations in load
- Data migration, manipulation, and scripting
- Installation and backup management
- Producing data in a variety of forms
- Identifying the differences between a variety of delivery platforms, such as mobile and desktop, and customizing output to the right platform
- Building database structures that reflect and support business operations
- Establishing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git in depth
- Comprehensive understanding of OWASP security concepts
- In a distributed server environment, having a solid understanding of "session management"
Have any query?
Get a free quote
Tell us about your project and we well be in touch soon.